Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bono and Cake

First of all, I am right now watching Rattle & Hum on MHD. I'm going to pass out from panting at these half-naked, bobbed braided and bald, sweaty little boys. I've actually never seen this before, so seeing it for the first time on 46 Inches of Viewing Pleasure while it storms outside is pretty damned hot. Does it make me a cougar if the young boys were older than me when the offending footage was filmed?

Ok, so now to the rest of my night. I went to "Snacks and Dessert" at our neighborhood park. I sorta talked to a pregnant couple. She was very blonde and he didn't say a word. In the speed dating world, they would not get a match from me. Then I talked to a family I had met before. She's a frazzled mom of 16. Ok, not that many, but enough to be frazzled.

Then it started thundering and we tore down the party before anyone got hit by lightening. Because that happens ALL the time. Anyway, as I was leaving, a couple came walking up, and I said that is was closing down. As they got closer, they looked cool. And I said, "wish we weren't leaving, I'd love to talk to you." And she, looking like a rockabilly hot chick, said that we had the same style. Even though she is WAY prettier than me. Anyway, maybe I have a new friend. We'll see.

No comments: