Sunday, November 25, 2007

Appliances

Have you bought an appliance lately? Specifically an over-the-counter microwave/vent, refrigerator, or dishwasher?
We NEED new ones of each. I'm about to purchase GE and Whirlpool. Anybody had any bad experiences? I'd love any insights.

Where I stand now:
My current refrigerator periodically lightly defrosts the food, making it go bad more quickly, and the ice cream gets burned.
My current dishwasher is putting rust on my dishes. I've been pretending that it isn't, but now I'm worried I'm going to get lead poisoning or something. Plus it SUCKS. I have to wash the dishes before using them.
My current microwave heats things half as fast as our other broken microwave (that one doesn't light up on the display, and is not built-in). Plus, when you set the clock, it gains about 12 minutes a day. I doubt that the timer works correctly since it thinks the length of a minute is way shorter than a real minute.

I can't wait to have working shit.

No comments: