Monday, November 12, 2007

Do you Salute Me?

I rocked today.

The other day, Jim used a gift certificate to buy the notorious game Guitar Hero. I was dubious. I'll probably get annoyed and bored quickly, I thought. Jim is such a juvenile, I thought. Plus he knows how to play guitar already, so he's gonna kick my ass, I thought.

But, big surprise, I am now addicted to my new video game.

Kool Thing is really fun to play. And surprisingly, so is Welcome to the Jungle. It's interesting that I enjoy these songs while playing them on a video game, but would change them immediately if they came on the radio.

Today I even put on an off-the-shoulder number for the event.
eeeee!

1 comment:

Dogwood Girl said...

Well, duh. Now you need to have a welcome bunny, housewarming, Guitar Hero party, just like on Gossip Girl.