Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday Sunday

I love Sunday. I woke up, ate a piece of halloween candy, and sat down to watch My Name is Earl, and other shows that are soooo inappropriate at 7am (now, officially 6 am). But it was nice to cuddle alone with the dog for a quiet morning. Then we went back to bed. Until I awoke to Dexter walking up my body (1st step, the ankles. 4th step, the knees. he has short legs) to tell me that we were supposed to be on the couch, not the bed, now.

After a little more tv, we determined that this morning was a good one for brunch. We hadn't been to Wahoo (GREAT outdoor patio in Oakhurst) in a long time, so headed out. When I saw the number of cars out front, I decided the wait was too long, and we drove around to three other places before ending up back at Wahoo, where there wasn't a wait in the least. silly me.

Jim got the fried green tomato eggs benedict (the crispy piece of heaven replaces the muffin). While good, my eggs totally won. And why can't I make grits like that? Is it cream? I know it's more than just cheese and butter. They were ummy. (it's even better without the y)

Then I played a video game for a few hours.
Now I'm typing.
Soon I'm going to make macaroni and cheese - Kraft.
Tomorrow, I'll get us back to adult life. I promise.

No comments: