Thursday, November 8, 2007

Old Married Lady

So I get married, and three weeks later, my hip hurts. Wow. I think my fleugal valve is misaligned. Good thing I have tomorrow off.

I received my wedding pictures yesterday, and I'm ready to play with them tonight. Does anyone have any favorite internet photo how-tos? I've never done anything photo related online. Where do I put them? How do I get them printed? So far, Snapfish seems to be the most complete. But is there anything better? And how do I show them on here? I need to go html learnin'.

I'm probably going to do my initial beat-em-up brag book printing at Costco. I think I can send them from here, and pick them up tomorrow when I meet my HUSBAND for lunch in Gwinett. Or, as my 1st real boyfriend called it, "Gwinnitt."

I received the wedding video two nights ago. There sure was a lot of laughter at our wedding. I don't just mean the alcohol-induced kind. I mean, there were a good three laughs that I could make out:
1. A nice giggle as everyone heard the beginning notes to "Rainbow Connection."
2. Everybody laughing at my nervous laugh and plastered smile. You gotta understand - if I had moved, then I woulda cried!
3. During the toast during the ceremony, I turned around and laughed at the sight. Seeing my best friends and family in one frame, all with glasses raised, deserved a gasp/giggle.

All thanks to Todd J for the extremely awesome video. And Anne J for the extremely awesome pictures that were available to me immediately following the wedding. The J's rock.

No comments: